If you’re looking to overhaul your workflow process – or at least tune it up – consider CurrentTrack.
Process management can literally make or break your overall company success. It’s the very avenue by which projects are assigned, completed, and turned back over to clients. How a project is completed, by whom, and in what timeframe equates to what you can charge new and future clients.
It all comes down to traffic (i.e. workflow) management. If you’re ready to up your traffic game, here are five — of the many — things CurrentTrack can do for you:
- Workback Schedules: With workback schedules embedded in our system, based on information culled from Client Contact Reports, Progress Reports, or Change Orders, each individual will now have a very clear idea of what they need to do and by when. No longer can employees claim they had “no idea” or it wasn’t “communicated clearly.” With CurrentTrack, all steps along jobs’ Critical Paths are in plain sight for everyone to see.
- Centralized Messaging: Problems arise when job details are strewn about between e-mails, phones, online messaging platforms… and more. Information needs to be in one location for quick, easy recall. Working with both the cc: function and the comment feature of the Client Interface, messages enable you to quickly navigate to key details. Now your employees can reference every direction or add-on required, in a fraction of the time.
- Time & Expense Management: CurrentTrack is an automated solution, especially for time tracking & expense management. Financial details are tracked, in real-time, across many easy-to-retrieve financial reports. Whether it’s the middle of a job or the end of the month, you’ll have an immediate understanding of where you stand with regards to your completed projects. With this kind of financial recall, you can make informed decisions more quickly, saving valuable time and money.
- Archiving & Retrieval: Sometimes, clients want information retrieved quickly to make a decision about a project or future project with your firm. If you’re unable to provide them with this information, they might consider the agency next door. With CurrentTrack, an archiving & retrieval system is built into the software so you can know about a client’s workload, its progress, and other pertinent information.
- Employee Specifications: It’s important to stay on top of managing your workforce, no matter how smoothly everything might appear. With CurrentTrack, various reports and calendars enable you to assess workloads for not only each employee and client, but for your agency as a whole. Now you know where absolutely everyone stands with just a simple click.
If you feel like just one of the above five things could use improving at your workplace, then it’s definitely time to consider CurrentTrack. Our responsive and ever-changing software can evolve with your agency, supporting you as you grow and prosper. Traffic management is everything today; we’re here to help you manage it!